JAWAR KISteel chimneys
JAWAR KI is a condensing insulated chimney made of acid-resistant steel.
oil / gas (condensing)
JAWAR KI system is used as an external chimney to remove gases from condensing heating devices in residential and non-residential buildings. It can be installed on a support plate mounted to the building wall or on a foundation base.
JAWAR KI is a condensing insulated chimney made of acid-resistant steel. The system is a complete chimney set for flue gas removal wherever there is no brick chimney. JAWAR condensing chimney consists of an inner pipe made of acid-resistant steel, special silicone gaskets for extra gas-tightness, insulation made of ceramic fibers and an outer pipe made of stainless steel.
- Inner pipe made of acid-proof stainless steel grade 316L thickness 0,5mm-0,6mm,
- Silicone gaskets on the inner pipe to ensure extra gas-tightness,
- Outer pipe made of stainless steel 304 thickness 0,6mm,
- Insulation made of ceramic fibers – thickness 50mm,
- Working temperature: up to 200⁰C,
- Operation in wet conditions,
- Operation in underpressure,
- Mounted to an outer wall of a building,
- Wide range of diameters,
- Easy and fast installation,
- Low heat capacity,
- High gas tightness,
- Highest fire safety.
Insulated pipe 1m
Insulated pipe 0,5m
Insulated pipe 0,25m
Insulated T-pipe 90°
Insulated inspection complete
Wall support strengthened
Wall support brackets
Base plate brackets
For an extra charge:
Select a chimney
Are you wondering which chimney will be right for your home? Relax - you don't need to know anything about it. We are chimney specialists and we will be happy to help you. Use the convenient configurator that will quickly help you choose the right chimney for your home.